(not so) Perfect Mama

Friday, April 29, 2005

Blog guilt

So I'm reading the blog of my pal Holly, and I'm feeling a tad guilty about my crappity-crap-crap blog. *sigh* I guess the days kind of get away from me when I'm taking care of an infant and a husband. They both take about the same amount of work although thankfully, hubby doesn't need me to wipe his precious bum as much as Cole. ew. So it got me wondering about my ability to keep up with the pro bloggers such as my friend and whether or not if I don't post 8 times a day, do I get kicked out of the blogosphere? Does some blog Trump send me an email saying, "You're FIRED!"?

I guess I'll just have to deal and do my best to lay down the burden of insufficient blogging. I've got bigger fish to fry. Like the thought that strikes terror into my very core: bathing suit season. How much does it suck to give birth at the beginning of winter? Not only do I have baby fat to get rid of, but there's the obligatory winter weight gain to shed as well! Curses! Anybody out there with some fat melting miracle cure? Sign me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home